Spinal Cord Injury Program
Our interdisciplinary team treats all levels of spinal cord injury through its continuum of care including ventilator management and weaning, therapy and rehabilitation, pain management and community re-entry. An individualized treatment plan is designed for you based on the level of your injury and your specific needs. Both inpatient and outpatient services are available.
How We Treat
Treating your spinal cord injury often includes physical and occupational therapy, bowel and bladder management training, respiratory system improvement, and working with our multidisciplinary team to get the education and skills you need to transition home or to further care. We work with a variety of vendors for individual customized medical equipment needs and will assist you and family to find what is best for you. Our goal is to return you to the community with a greater independence and confidence to live your life fully.
- Outpatient Therapy after inpatient recovery for physical, occupational, speech and aquatic rehabilitation
- Adaptive Sports Programs
- The Equipment Exchange for your medical equipment/supplies needs
- Aquatic & Fitness Center community memberships available to continue skills and exercises learned
- Spinal Cord Injury Support Group
- Think FirstTM for Teens injury prevention program to make your school a safe school
Home care services and/or outpatient rehabilitation programs are established or additional inpatient rehabilitation at a subacute level of care is planned to continue rehabilitation or care as needed. Our goal is to get you transitioned back into the community.