Thank you for your interest in volunteering, we are now accepting new adult volunteers (18+ years old).
Volunteers are a vital part of supporting our mission to rebuild lives. Our volunteers come from a variety of backgrounds and share a common interest to serve the community. By becoming a volunteer, you become a part of our community and make the experience of our patients, their families, and our staff more meaningful and positive. Often, our volunteers say they get back more than they give. The truth is that patients and staff benefit much more than volunteers can imagine.
Below are our current opportunities for volunteering during the COVID-19 pandemic. We will work with you to place you in a role that best suits your interests and skills. A minimum commitment of approximately 2-3 hours per week for 4-6 months is required. We are only accepting adult volunteers at this time.
- Ambassador/Information Desk
- Outpatient Therapy Partner
- Screener (Completing health questionnaire for Visitors/Community Members)
- Unit Secretary
- Visitor Support
- Therapeutic Recreation
- Free Parking
- Meal vouchers (with a 4+ hours shift)
- Reduced membership fee at the Aquatic & Fitness Center (after six months of continued service)
- Free annual flu shot
- Recognition Events