Family Guest House
The Family Guest House is available if you are coming with a loved one who is in need of care, who’s medical condition is changing, who is about to be discharged/you are learning home techniques for care, or when transportation difficulties are preventing you from visiting a loved one in our care. There is no charge for accommodations.
Family Guest House Features:
- Each one-bedroom unit has a kitchenette, living area and full bathroom
- Each unit accommodate up to four family members
- The guest house is located on the Hospital for Special Care campus
- One wheelchair-accessible unit
- Amenities include a telephone, television, clock radio and microwave oven
- Guests may use the hospital cafeteria, snack area and vending machines
Support the Family Guest House
Family stays are supported by generous donations. Hospital for Special Care’s Employee Campaign funded the construction of the building and a recent remodeling of the Family Guest House. Your charitable contribution can help us ensure this resource remains available for the next family in need.