Family Guest House
The Family Guest House is available for short term overnight stays to support the care of a loved one, whose medical condition is changing, who is about to be discharged/you are learning home techniques for care, or when other circumstances indicate additional support for your loved one will improve their stay. There is no charge for accommodations.
Family Guest House Features:
- Each one-bedroom unit has a kitchenette, living area and full bathroom
- Each unit accommodate up to two family members
- The guest house is located on the Hospital for Special Care campus
- One wheelchair-accessible unit
- Amenities include a telephone, television, clock radio and microwave oven
- Guests may use the hospital cafeteria, snack area and vending machines
Support the Family Guest House
Family stays are supported by generous donations. Hospital for Special Care’s Employee Campaign funded the construction of the building and a recent remodeling of the Family Guest House. Your charitable contribution can help us ensure this resource remains available for the next family in need.