Set Up a Patient Portal Account
Set up your free account now and manage your protected health information in one secure, accessible location.
Your no-cost, paperless, convenient patient portal enables you to:
- Send and receive secure online messages
- Request Rx refills
- Receive email care reminders (patient instructions from your providers)
- Set up Authorized Individual accounts for children and dependent adults
- View some medical documentation (not all is available at this time)
- FollowMyHealth® is not your complete medical record. FollowMyHealth® provides you with access to some (but not all) of the information contained in your electronic medical record. If you would like to request a copy of your complete medical record, contact Health Information Management department at [email protected].
Here’s how to set up your patient portal account:
- Verify your email address when you check-in for your appointment so that after you visit HFSC, you will be sent an email invitation.
- If you would like to request an invitation to the portal, contact the Health Information Management Department by sending an email to [email protected]org or by calling 860-827-4863.
- If you would like to request a patient portal invitation for an Authorized Individual who will access your account for you, please select the type of authorization form you need:
- Authorized Individual: for adults who wish to authorize a caregiver or family member to access and administer their account, or when a legally appointed representative (such as a conservator or guardian) needs to access and administer the patient’s account on his/her behalf.
- Authorized Parent/Guardian: for children (under age 18) whose parent or guardian has the authority to access and administer their account.
Download the Mobile App
Take your health information with you on-the-go. FollowMyHealth® is used by healthcare organizations across the country as the power behind their hospital or clinic’s specific patient portal. Log in with your username and password to access your information.
For technical assistance, contact the Level One Support team at 888-670-9775 or [email protected].