Set Up a Patient Portal Account
Set up your free account now and manage your protected health information in one secure, accessible location. Outpatient visits only are active at this time. Check back for inpatient activation.
Your no-cost, paperless, convenient patient portal enables you to:
- Send and receive secure online messages
- Request Rx refills
- Receive email care reminders (patient instructions from your providers)
- Set up Authorized Individual accounts for children and dependent adults
Here’s how to set up your patient portal account:
- Verify your email address when you check in for your appointment so that after you visit HFSC, you will be sent an email invitation.
- If you would like to request an invitation to the portal, contact the Health Information Management Department by sending an email to ROI@hfsc.org or by calling 860-827-4863.
- If you would like to request a patient portal invitation for an Authorized Individual who will access your account for you, please select the type of authorization form you need:
For technical assistance, contact the Level One Support team at 888-670-9775 or firstname.lastname@example.org.