Set Up a Patient Portal Account
Set up your free account now and manage your protected health information in one secure, accessible location.
Your no-cost, paperless, convenient patient portal enables you to:
- Send and receive secure online messages
- Request Rx refills
- Receive email care reminders (patient instructions from your providers)
- Set up Authorized Individual accounts for children and dependent adults
- View some medical documentation (not all is available at this time)
Here’s how to set up your patient portal account:
- Verify your email address when you check in for your appointment so that after you visit HFSC, you will be sent an email invitation.
- If you would like to request an invitation to the portal, contact the Health Information Management Department by sending an email to ROI@hfsc.org or by calling 860-827-4863.
- If you would like to request a patient portal invitation for an Authorized Individual who will access your account for you, please select the type of authorization form you need:
For technical assistance, contact the Level One Support team at 888-670-9775 or email@example.com.