It is our mission to enhance the practice of rehabilitation and continuing medical care through research and education. This is why we are active in conducting clinical trials and evaluating new treatments, technologies, and finding new solutions. We are uniquely skilled to conduct clinical trials in the areas of, neuromuscular care including Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) and Muscular Dystrophy, as well as Parkinson’s Disease. As a participant in one of our clinical trials you have the opportunity to enhance your care, and ensure that future generations have access to the highest level of care.
Active Research Projects
- CY 4033 transition to CY 4034 (MAP): An Open-Label Extension Study of Tirasemtiv for patients with ALS
- CY 5022 – Phase 2, CK-2127107: A study to improve skeletal muscle function in patients with ALS
- REFALS – Phase 3, Oral Levosimendan: A study to improve respiratory function by measured supine slow vital capacity in patients with ALS
- The INSYTE STUDY: An observational study of the management of Parkinson’s Disease Psychosis in actual practice
- A durability study of the Cala TWO Device to aid in the transient relief of essential tremors for patients with Parkinson’s Disease
- An open-label, expanded access protocol for Firdapse