It is our mission to enhance the practice of rehabilitation and continuing medical care through research and education. This is why we are active in conducting clinical trials and evaluating new treatments, technologies, and finding new solutions. We are uniquely skilled to conduct clinical trials in the areas of, neuromuscular care including Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) and Muscular Dystrophy, as well as Parkinson’s Disease. As a participant in one of our clinical trials you have the opportunity to enhance your care, and ensure that future generations have access to the highest level of care.
Active Research Projects
- CY 4034 (MAP) – An Open-Label Extension Study of Tirasemtiv for patients with ALS
- REFALS Phase 3, Oral Levosimendan – A study to improve respiratory function by measured supine slow vital capacity in patients with ALS
- REFALS Extension – An Open-Label Extension Study of Oral Levosimendan for patients with ALS
- INSYTE – An Observational Study of the management of Parkinson’s Disease Psychosis in actual practice
Pending Research Projects
- HEALEY ALS PLATFORM – A Platform Trial in which multiple interventions are tested and evaluated simultaneously for the Treatment of ALS