It is our mission to enhance the practice of rehabilitation and continuing medical care through research and education. This is why we are active in conducting clinical trials and evaluating new treatments, technologies, and finding new solutions. We are uniquely skilled to conduct clinical trials in the areas of, neuromuscular care including Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) and Muscular Dystrophy, as well as Parkinson’s Disease. As a participant in one of our clinical trials, you have the opportunity to enhance your care, and ensure that future generations have access to the highest level of care.
Active Research Projects
- HEALEY ALS PLATFORM – A Platform Trial in which multiple interventions are tested and evaluated simultaneously for the Treatment of ALS
- MDA Muscular ObserVational Research (MOVR) Data Hub – A Disease Registry for various muscular diseases to enhance disease understanding, accelerate drug development, and optimize health outcomes
- PREMIER Pharnext CLN-PXT3003-06 – A Placebo-Controlled Phase 3 study to assess efficacy, safety & tolerability of PXT3003 in Charcot-Marie-Tooth Type 1A disease
- OPMD – A neurpsychological and neuropsychiatric evaluation of patients with oculopharyngeal muscular dystrophy (OPMD)
- Clene Nanomedicine CNM-Au8 – A Second Intermediate Expanded Access Protocol for ALS with CNM-Au8