Our Aquatic and Fitness Center is a beautiful, 27,000 square foot facility featuring two indoor pools, a fitness center and strength training room. Those rehabilitating after an injury or those looking to build strength and improve overall health and wellness are able to use the fully accessible facility. Membership is open to the community.
Our therapy 92 degree warm-water pool is a special purpose pool designed to help reduce pain during and after aquatic therapy and is open to members with special health needs. Our 84-degree fitness pool features a recreational swim area and lap lanes open to all members. Both the therapy and fitness pools offer accessibility via chair lift, transfer wall, and stair and ladder entrances. In addition, a zero-depth ramp is available in our therapy pool.
The fitness center features cardiovascular and strength-training equipment designed to improve aerobic endurance, muscular strength and flexibility. Much of our equipment is specifically designed for ease of use by individuals living with disabilities.
- Private and group swim instruction by a trained Red Cross Water Safety Instructor open to all levels and ages and abilities
- Water Exercise Classes
- Aquatic Therapy
- Personal Training Services
- Three accessible locker rooms as well as customized changing areas
- Pools, Fitness Center and locker rooms are wheelchair accessible
- The WAVE Swim Team is open to any swimmer living with a physical disability who wishes to compete
- Pulmonary Exercise Program to maintain physical fitness levels achieved during Pulmonary Rehabilitation
Monday – Friday 6:00 am to 8:00 pm
Saturday 6:00 am to 1:00 pm
Fitness and Therapy Pools
Monday – Friday 6:00 am to 7:00 pm
Saturday 6:00 am to 12:00 pm
The pools are closed during thunder and lightning storms; however, the Fitness Center does remain open. The Aquatic and Fitness Center may open late or close early due to inclement weather.
Membership to the ARC is open to residents of all communities. We offer three month, six month, and annual membership terms. Dues can be paid in full or billed monthly.