What You Need to Know Prior to Joining
Safety Protocols in Place
For the health and safety of our members, patients and staff, we will continue to implement enhanced cleanliness and sanitation policies and procedures throughout the day to ensure the safest environment possible. In addition:
- Members must perform a self-check temperature screening and symptom check upon arrival. If your temperature is 100 degrees or higher, you will not be permitted to use the facility.
- Members are required to wear a face mask at all times within the Center with the exception of when swimming and showering.
- Hand sanitizing stations and disinfectant wipes will be provided throughout the facility. Members will be required to disinfect equipment before and after use.
Do I need to wear a face mask?
CDC guidelines still require masking in hospitals. The Aquatic and Fitness Center is used for the provision of health care services by hospital patients and community members simultaneously. For the safety of all, the current mask guidelines will remain in place at this time.
- Swimming- wear your mask to and from the pool and remove it before entering the water.
Membership to the Aquatic and Fitness Center is open to residents of all communities by monthly electronic funds transfer (EFT) from your checking or savings account or credit or debit card. Monthly dues will be charged to your account on the 1st of the month.
- Access to pools, fitness center and strength training room during specified days and times
- Orientation to the fitness center with our certified Exercise Specialist
- Discounted rates on aquatic fitness classes and swim lessons
If you have SilverSneakers or Prime, please call 877-472-7665 or email [email protected] to join.
Employees should call the Aquatics and Fitness Center Front Desk at extension 2104 to receive the discounted employee membership rate.