Also in Patient Rights and Responsibilities
Download the full Patient Rights and Responsibilities. If you have questions or wish to express a concern, please speak with your case manager, any hospital staff, or contact the Quality Department at 860-827-1958 ext. 5812 for non-urgent issues and leave a message. For specific concerns regarding auxiliary aids, physical accommodations or language assistance, please call the Hospital’s Communications Coordinator at 860-989-9717.
Our Patient Account Representatives are here to help you and your family with your healthcare billing and financials. Please visit Billing and Financial Services for more information.
- Billing and Collection Policy – English Español Polski
- Financial Assistance Policy – English Español Polski
Requesting Medical Records
We respect and treat your privacy seriously when handling confidential patient medical information. Please visit Medical Records for more information.
(You may use the authorization for release of information form for your convenience)
- Authorization for Release of Information – English Español Polski
- Request for Release of Patient Information to Other Facilities
- Request to Amend Health Information