Sunday – Saturday 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Some units require advanced notice for visits. Please contact the unit before your first visit to ask about restrictions.
A full-service cafeteria is available to visitors and staff Monday – Friday, 11:00 am – 1:15 pm. Offerings include hot entrees, grilled items, sandwiches, salads, desserts and beverages. Coffee and soda vending machines are located near the cafeteria. The Espress Café coffee shop is open Monday-Friday 6:30 am – 4:00 pm.
Depending on a diet, you may or may not be permitted to bring in food from outside the hospital for your loved one to eat. Ask a unit nurse for dietary restrictions prior to bringing food or snacks for your loved one.
- Community rooms and courtyards are open for social activity
- The Health Sciences Library & Resource Center offers educational materials, computer access, and a media room to watch a movie or to use Wii® Fit equipment
- Family housing at our Family Guest House
- Good Cause Gifts shop
- Taking photographs, video and audio recordings are not allowed to ensure patient privacy
- Our campus is smoke and tobacco-free; vapor products and electronic cigarettes are also prohibited
500 Blue Hills Avenue
Hartford, CT 06112
(On the Mount Sinai Campus of St. Francis Hospital and Medical Center)
The 23-bed satellite unit provides additional treatment and services for patients requiring 24-hour nursing care and/or rehabilitative services for their medically-complex conditions and health needs.