Simplifying Noninvasive Ventilation
Come tour our Outpatient Clinic and meet our staff! Then enjoy a light dinner with a panel discussion on the knowledge of noninvasive ventilation by Dr. Teofilo Lee, MD, Professor of Medicine at National Jewish Health, Professor of Medicine at University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine, Chief Medical Liaison at Philips SRC and our own Dr. John Votto, DO, FCCP.
At the conclusion of the lecture, attendees will be able to:
• Use improved knowledge of non-invasive ventilation
• Describe the benefits of patient portals
• Restate how to avoid hospitalization and or intubation
• Define neurophysiology of breathing
• List and be familiar with treatment options for respiratory insufficiency
LocationHospital for Special Care
2150 Corbin Avenue
New Britain, CT 06053
Date & TimeThu, Sep 12th, 2019
4:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Contact InfoThis event is free of charge. Registration is required by Sept. 5th.
To register, please contact:
Jennifer Carrano via email or telephone: email@example.com / 860-827-4711