- Areas of Specialization
- About Us
- Patients & Families
- Contact Us
To provide a systematic, efficient, and economical means for requesting jobs and to maintain brand identity and continuity across all marketing executions and collateral materials.
- All requests must be submitted on a Job Request Form, which will be reviewed by the Corporate Communications Department on a weekly basis.
- Corporate Communications will contact the requestor within two weeks of submission to discuss estimated cost, timeline, and delivery.
All Job Request Forms must be submitted electronically through HSC’s Special Net:
- Fill out and submit Job Request Form.
- Contact department manager for password.
- Print one copy of form for records.
- Forward any additional hard copies of previous job to Corporate Communications via inter-office mail as a reference.
- Additional items should not be added to the job request once it has been submitted and terms and conditions have been established.