Aquatic & Fitness Center
Participation Guidelines: Fitness Center
- Children under 14-years-of-age are not permitted in the Fitness Center.
- Children under 16 years-of-age in the Fitness Center must be accompanied by a responsible adult 18 years-of-age or older.
- All members are required to swipe in at the front desk using their membership identification card.
- Water in a plastic container is the only beverage permitted in the Fitness Center. Food and drink are not allowed in the fitness center or adjacent areas.
- Supportive, non-skid appropriate footwear is required in the Fitness Center.
- Users must spray and wipe down the equipment grip handles and pads after each use.
- Cardiovascular equipment may be reserved for up to 30-minute time blocks.