Aquatic & Fitness Center
Participation Guidelines: Aquatic Center
- Patients undergoing aquatic therapy are required to check in at the ARC front desk prior to each appointment.
- Members are required to swipe in at the front desk using their membership identification tag.
- Members requesting to use the therapy pool must have their physician complete a Therapeutic Pool Physician Permission form. Members are required to provide the ARC with the completed form prior to using the therapy pool. Forms are available at the front desk.
- Bathing suits are required. Staff must authorize an exception.
- The Department of Public Health requires all persons to shower with soap and warm water prior to entering the pool.
- Non-skid water shoes must be worn on the pool decks and in the locker rooms at all times. Street shoes are not permitted on the pool deck.
- Bowel and bladder incontinence is an absolute contraindication to pool use. For further information please contact the ARC front desk.
- Individuals with communicable diseases cannot use the pool.
- Do not use the pool if you have a rash or open wound.