Dr. Subramani Seetharama, Medical Director of the Spinal Cord System of Care, leads an experienced and skilled team of healthcare practitioners:
- Internal medicine and pulmonary physicians assist with complex medical and respiratory needs.
- Rehabilitation nurses provide an exceptional and high standard of care with compassion, dignity and respect.
- Physical and occupational therapists, speech language pathologists, and therapeutic recreation specialists oversee, coordinate and implement skilled and comprehensive therapy.
- Neuropsychologists assess cognitive status of these patients.
- Licensed clinical social workers provide psychosocial, educational and community resource support.
- Case managers coordinate discharge planning.